At our clinic, we offer a variety of therapeutic treatment options to address the dermatological needs of your pets. Our treatment options include:
- Therapeutic bathing and dips
- Appropriate options for parasite control, including medications or preventative care
- Laser therapy for specific dermatological concerns like lick granulomas
- Tumor removal
- Ear drainage surgery when pets have chronic infections
- Allergy treatments that help desensitize pets to a specific allergen
Pets require appropriate therapy based on the symptoms they develop and the underlying dermatological health concern. At our clinic, we offer a variety of tools to address potential health concerns by using laser treatments, appropriate medications and surgical procedures to alleviate and treat the underlying causes of the health problems of Alta Loma, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Ontario, Claremont, Fontana, and the Inland Empire. We evaluate the needs of your pets and provide appropriate care based on their specific situation and the symptoms that develop.
Bringing pets into your home provides an opportunity to enjoy the company of an animal. By providing appropriate care to your pets through dermatological treatments at our clinic, you can focus on creating memories and enjoying your time with your pets. For more information about the ways that dermatological solutions help maintain the health of your pets, contact us today at (909) 980-5167.