Alta Rancho Pet & Bird Hospital was founded in 1975 by Dr. Richard Hauser to serve Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Upland, Ontario, Claremont, Fontana, and the Inland Empire. Dr. Reid Shufer took over the practice in 1993 and is the owner and chief of staff. Dr. Kathy Henderson joined the staff in 1998. She is a full-time associate and also serves as the Practice Manager.
- To provide a full range of the highest quality, veterinary medical services and products to our patients and their owners.
- To provide veterinary care with uncompromising attention to detail and service.
- To promote the good health and well being of our patients though continued education of ourselves and our clientele.
- To enhance the quality and length of life for our patients through an emphasis on preventive medicine.
- To treat our patients based on knowledge, experience, and appropriate diagnostics.
- To promote responsible pet ownership and the human-animal companion bond.
- To establish a work environment that is stimulating, rewarding, and enjoyable for all staff members and all those who come in contact with it.
At Alta Rancho Pet & Bird Hospital, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
- Internal Medicine
- Laser Therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Surgical Services
- TTA Knee Surgery
- Additional Services