What to expect when you get here:
Your First Appointment:
If you have not made your first appointment yet, you can do so by calling our reception desk at (909) 980-3575.
In order to speed up your first appointment, it is very helpful if you fill out our new client paperwork before coming in. Click Here for New Client Forms in .pdf format If you need AdobeReader Click Here.
You can fill in the forms directly in Adobe Reader and then either e-mail them to us at or fax them to us at (909) 980-3575. Alternatively, you can bring them with you to your first appointment.
Before coming please be sure to bring the following:
- Leash or carrier for your pet
- All medical records regarding your pet
- A stool sample in a plastic bag if available
- Your wallet (payment is due at the time of service)
- If you anticipate needing financing to help pay for your visit, please click here to apply for Care Credit on-line. The process takes only a few moments and you will know what credit limit they will extend to you before getting here so you can plan your treatment accordingly.
When you come for your pet’s appointment, please be sure to have your dog on a leash that will not slip over his or her head. Cats, birds, reptiles and pocket pets should be in a carrier or cage to keep everyone safe.
What to expect when you arrive:
- We are very proud of our facility. If you would like a tour during your first visit, please let the reception staff know at the time of your appointment and we can schedule accordingly.
- When you arrive at our facility, you will be asked to fill out new client paperwork if you have not done so already.
- If you plan on filling out the forms here at the hospital, please come 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- The receptionists will create a computer file and take a brief history of the problem your pet is experiencing.
- A technician will then weigh your pet and take you both into the examination room where he/she will take your pet’s temperature and get a more thorough health history from you. The technician will also talk to you about routine health care issues including nutrition, immunizations, parasite prevention, sterilization, microchipping, etc.
- Next the doctor will come in and discuss the problem(s) with you and perform a comprehensive physical examination of your pet.
- Then the doctor will develop a diagnostic and treatment plan for your pet and generate an estimate of the charges to perform those services. The doctor will review the estimate with you and answer any questions you might have. If you agree to the plan, the procedures will be carried out. In some cases, they can be done while you wait, while other times your pet may need to stay with us. Your veterinarian will let you know before starting treatment.
- If your pet is staying with us, you will be asked to sign an authorization for treatment form as well as the written estimate of the charges. You will be asked to leave a deposit.
We hope to make your first visit with us a good one. Feel free to ask any questions at your visit with us, or call (909) 980-3575 anytime during our regular business hours. We’re here to help!
We are looking forward to meeting you and your pet(s)!
Scan the QR code to Apply to Care Credit
Quality veterinary care has its attendant costs. We do not want financial issues to prohibit you from providing your pet with the service he/she needs and deserves. Moreover, we do not want financial issues to affect our relationship with you.
As such, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America’s leading client payment program. CareCredit makes it easier for your pet to receive the veterinary care they need immediately—while allowing you to pay for it over time with low and no interest monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, your pet can receive the necessary veterinary care they need immediately and you can conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
To help take the financial stress out of your pet’s health care decision making, we strongly suggest looking into pet insurance. There are a number of reputable companies in the market who offer affordable policies, which will cover a good portion of your pet’s bills. Click here for links to Pet Insurance Carriers.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for veterinary care needs from $1,000 up to $25,000.
No Interest Payment Plans: 6 months plan options/No interest if the
balance is paid within the specified time period/Low minimum
monthly payments Extended Payment Plans: 24, 36, & 48 month plan options for
veterinary care expenses from $1,000 to over $25,000. As low as 14.90% interest rate and monthly payments as low as $49 for a $1,000 balance.
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you will receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.